Mar 06 2013
The next NACE Rectifier School at Seward County Community College/Area Technical School is March 19-21.
This state-of-the-art training devotes two and one-half days to the hands-on training, hosted in partnership by the Southwest Kansas NACE Chapter, the Gas Capital Rectifier School Committee and SCCC/ATS.
During the sessions, group members will
• Master a basic understanding of a typical cathodic protection rectifier,
• Learn how to read and adjust the rectifier safely,
• Develope a basic understanding of a typical rectifier ,
• Discover how a rectifier works, and
• Pick up basic troubleshooting techniques.
Bob Speck of Universal Rectifiers will share his 55 years of experience during the instruction.
Information and registration for that session are available by contacting the SCCC/ATS Business and Industry Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 620-417-1170.